Friday, November 16, 2007

Home. Re. Pair.

So I thought it about time to post some pictures of the home-sweet-home, thought it’s not been a sweety, homey kind of place for a while. It’s a long story that is not worth telling of misplaced dreams and not enough time; bad contractors and even worse other things. And besides, anyone who's reading this knows enough of the story anyway.
This is not quite a "Before"... more of an "Early" image. I am not dating these images to protect the guilty. But that is lathe, lots and lots of lathe.
That is a sidways view with sheetrock--that column-like thing is the same column-like thing as in the first image. (Turn your head 90 degrees for better viewing)
OK. Now this one is in the turret. I think I need a "before" picture before this one, but I just suddenly realized that I need to step away from the computer. So this is a cliffhanger. More to come...

No comments: